Truffle Brown-Butter Short Rib Ravioli Recipe
It’s no secret that I am a fan of meal subscription boxes. I tend to switch between 2 or 3 brands depending on what’s on the menu for the week.
This Truffle Brown-Butter Short Rib Ravioli recipe is from my Dinnerly box. It was super easy to make and so enjoyable. I added Truffle Salt & Seasoning and it took it to another level! I highly recommend it if you are in a time crunch, but are looking for a lux tasting dish.
Dropping the recipe with my modifications below:
3/4oz Grated Parm
3oz Baby Spinach
9oz Short Rib Ravioli
1oz Chopped Walnuts
3 cloves of Garlic
Freshly Ground Pepper
Crushed Red Peppers (optional)
1. Mince Garlic
2. In a skillet: Heat 2tbs of Olive Oil over medium-high. Add Garlic, and Chopped Walnuts. Cook until Toasted. Season with Truffle Salt to taste.
3. Cook Ravioli According to instructions. I like to undercook mine slightly so they finish cooking with the sauce. Save 1 cup of Pasta Water
4. Melt 4tbsp of butter in a skillet over medium-high. Cook stirring occasionally until the butter turns brown and gives a nutty aroma (5-6 min)
5. Add 1/2 cup of pasta water + Truffle seasoning + ravioli. Add more water as needed. Simmer stirring gently until the sauce has thickened (4 min). Add Truffle Salt to taste.
6. Add Spinach 🌿 to skillet and cover until wilted (1-2min) Add Parm and gently stir
7. Serve and top with toasted cashews, freshly ground pepper, fresh parm. Add red pepper flakes for a kick.
These are the truffle spices I used. Scroll down for links to purchase both!
I may earn a small commission from the products linked on this page